Ah-oh! OSHA’s at the front desk. What do we do? If not properly prepared (or in compliance), an unexpected OSHA visit can be costly and stressful. Join us as we outline steps you can take to avoid a Cal-OSHA inspection as well as how to manage one should it occur.
What you will learn.
- Preparing for an unexpected OSHA visit
- Cal-OSHA’s High Hazard Employer Program
- Responding to an OSHA letter
- Completing your OSHA 300 log. Tips and Tactics
- Ensuring you are compliant with your primary exposures
Speaker: Anthony Poston, ARM, AIM / CEO, ESM Solutions